Seiten

Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012

Working focussed on both of my website projects - how to keep concentrated

Another great day for building my future!

I grabbed my girlfriend - who is writing her own book - and we decided to spend the day working side by side together, instead of each one of us alone in their dark room.

Unsocial computer geek instantly transformed into meaningful date. How cool is that?! :)



I got caught by my own productivity trick I set up long ago on my second laptop, which I took to her to work with. As I routinely tried to check something on Facebook - it must have been reaaally important - the Leachblocker plugin hit me and blocked the site!


 
It payed off setting up a productivity program once - and forgetting it. Now I'm blogging instead of Facebook lurking...

Probably a bit more effective but not working yet.

Let's get back to keyword research and business planning. There is much to do!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen