Seiten

Dienstag, 22. November 2011

experimenting around with speech to text recognition dictation program

MicrocassetteEquipmentAndTapeImage via Wikipedia
Today I started playing around with this speech recognition software that is included in windows seven and that you can find by simply writing

Speech recognition

And the search field.

To be honest I was really amazed with this free program and I'm using it right now to write this little nice blog post.


If I should be able to use this program as well as a would like to then writing my journal would be some speedy and easy task.

But to be honest I needed to correct myself pretty often right now and if this thing doesn't really get any better than perhaps I would stick to traditional writing with a keyboard.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen